viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

I’m not sure of which is my fauvorite movie or book, I think that I love pretty much everything that I read or I watch, if not I don’t read that book or watch that movie, whatever…

Lately my older sister, Diva, is taking a cinema class and has started to watch less American movies and more European and Latin movies, also she has this friend in France who tells her what to see.

This weekend we watched movies all Saturday, and I liked particularly one of them, it was call “The piano”, is a movie about a woman who is mute, but she doesn’t feel that way, because she can talk trough her piano; she gets married with a man of a very far lands, and she has to cross the ocean to reach him, but he can’t take the piano to the house, so he leaves the piano in the sand of the beach where she arrived.  She feels miserable and asks for help to one of the men of her husband, a native who buys the piano without the permission of the protagonist, the native takes the piano to his home, and make a deal with her; she can play the piano if he can play with her.

It’s a beautiful movie about the feelings of this woman, I liked it because it's not the classical Hollywood movie, it's a movie from New Zeland, and I have no idea who is the director!


So that’s it! Try to watch it, is pretty good! J

4 comentarios:

  1. This movie seems very interesting... I agree with is an inusual movie of Hollywood :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woh! I didn't know about this movie! it sounds good and the message is really beautiful. Maybe I will see it in the next weekends! Hugs! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I will want see this movie!
    it seems interesting! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I watch it too, it make me feel a lot of things jajaja, beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar