viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014



I’m not sure of what I want to do whit my life, I believe that I can decide it on the road, but I will love to do some alternative healing therapies, my mother is a Bach Flower’s therapist and we always talk about her patients, she gives me Flowers and I believe that is a mystical and healthy way of treat with our emotional problems.

I will like to try some other things, like regressions, because I truly believe in pasts lives and that it’s can have consequences in our presents lives.

 Or yoga in different ways, like laughter yoga, it’s pretty funny, this yoga is about foolish our bodies, laugh have a lot of good retributions, and when we laugh it doesn’t matter if is true or fake, our bodies believe it and make us happier and relax ourselves, is a form of meditation since you don't think when you laugh, you just enjoy yourself, it's a way of controling your mind.

But what is most important for me is to have something alternative that makes my psychologist therapies better.

I would like to be outdoors, but is improbable in my kind of interests, so I will conform myself with a beautiful place. In this moment I’m pretty stuck with the idea of having a place for having a relax-time, my older sister went to this psychologist, she always have amazing environment music, and use aroma-therapy, you choose the odor. 

About traveling, I have always wanted to know some countries, but not in a job-mode, just for holydays… So, that’s it! 


4 comentarios:

  1. I also want to have other resources to be able to do a better job as a psychologist :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. alternative therapies are great, I really like Bach flowers !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Alternative therapies are awesome.
    And past lifes are real, but the people forgot it since Kali Yuga (?).
    Well, I hope you can do what you pretend c:.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I always take Bach flowers, they're really good, <3 great mom!

    ResponderEliminar