viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

Hi there, today it’s about my year, 2014 has been a really exciting year, I’m in my first university year, and I have fallen in love with my career, even when there are some classes that I don’t like, when I think about it, everything is really important and interesting, in those classes what I don’t like are actually “the class”, like literally, but the things we need to read are really entertaining.
In July  passed a really bad moment, I didn’t want to do anything, but now I’m really good and I started to go to yoga again, started art classes and I got much more organized.
A really sad thing about University was to lose some friends of my school, we didn’t have enough time to meet, and we started to talk to each other less and less, until finally we didn’t talk at all. But I got to know wonderful people here, they are really good friends, and I’ll like to share more with them, because I feel they are really sincere and authentic.
 On the other hand, there are a lot of things I want to do in these 2 months left, but what I’m waiting most impatiently is a wonderful trip of 3 days with my sister, we are going to Iquique, it’s the first time that I’m going to fly in a plane, the first time that we are going to have vacations together, just two of us, and I think it will be something to remember, I really like to hang out with my sister, we are really similar, she says that we are twins born in different years, haha.

4 comentarios:

  1. The first time that I flew I was very nervous ajajajaj. Be prepared for turbulence!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. July and the end of semester is a time to fall in the pit.
    I hope your art classes and yoga will help you c:!

    People come and go, don't worry about that c;.
    (The important people stay with us until they are not important anymore)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In my opinion, the classes of first year are boring, but the next year it will be more funny that the texts.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar