viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

Hi there!

Today I’m going to talk about my favorite music… even when I’m not sure of what kind of music it is, maybe some time ago I would have said symphonic metal, but now my music taste is changing a little, my favorite band is still Nightwish, which is from that genre, but I’m starting to hear more music since I entered university.

I usually hear Chilean music because my mother works at home and she listens to that kind of music really loud all day long, personally I like listen to her music sometimes, and sometimes we listen to my music together since I showed her some songs and she liked them.

The music that I listen to is really mixed up, I listen to Celtic music, Chilean music, symphonic metal, and other stuff. My sister and I share music too, and it is excellent because sometimes we go to concerts together (and she pays, it’s beautiful!).


Now that I have to travel one and a half hours from my home to university, music is something very important in my life, while I’m reading on the bus it's funny how it creates a nice environment for what is happening in the book, or when I can’t read, it's really nice company. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario